What day is it?!
Doesn’t it seem like everyday is both Sunday AND Monday?!
Today’s Jedi-mom trick is about STRUCTURE (Swipe ⬅️)
A typical day in te Boom Household with my two man-cubs aged (15 mts & almost 4 years old) Looks like this.
- Rise and dance/sing
- Go outside
- Quiet activity/ First nap for baby
- Light Snack during lunch prep.
- Outside time (1 hr minimum)
- Art time!
- Second nap for baby/ special craft with 4y/o
- Dance party
- Go outside/dinner prep
- “Movie” or Fire in backyard
- Bath & Bed
I’m probably missing 15 more snacks and 45 potty breaks 😉.
But the point is … STRUCTURE & lots of outdoor playtime.
What’s your favorite activity to do with the kids?
Me? It’s a toss up between dancing, reading and drawing 😍.