For Mothers day I wanted to publish a special Mom Vox Monday that compiled 10 wonderful quotes about motherhood by REAL-MOMS.
Mom Vox Monday is A space for moms and moms-to-be where stories are shared, experiences are validated and questions are answered. We’re not alone, motherhood is a sisterhood.
Happy #𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐕𝐨𝐱𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 a 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭-𝘮𝘰𝘮 interview series.
Yes but this week I wanted to do a special mother’s Day version of Mom Vox Monday
So I’ve compiled 10 quotes from real-moms that have been gathered over the last year with this interview series
- By Sabrina @_sabrinnat “ I wish someone told me that a baby needs a happy mom, not a super mom. All you have to do is be there for your baby, you can’t give your baby your all if your gas tank is empty.
- By Christine : Enjoy the quiet times, but try to embrace the chaos
- By Cassandra: Don’t do that thing where you idealize peoples lives like “so-and-so has it easier!” We are all muddling through sometimes it’s messy and that’s fine, you’re doing fine.
- By Kareen: It’s crazy more times than not. Once truly think you have it all figured out, it all changes. Enjoy every step of the way, you’re doing great.
- By Dunia Do not care about the opinions of others, follow your heart and do what you think is best for you and your family.
- By Real-mom Interviews : Meet Stefanie – Fit Nerdy Mom: it’s so important to put down our phones and savour those little moments. As cliché as it sounds, it really does go by so freaking fast.
- You don’t come out won’t, and can’t know it all. So get better at something each day. Don’t rush or get frustrated when things aren’t perfect the first day/night. Building a Health doesn’t happen overnight, and neither will adapting to motherhood. IG: @amberraeseyes
- By Allegra: Trust your instincts, but at the same time I think it’s important to have conversations with those who have come before you. @happy.health.coach
- By Jessa : Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Being a mom can be a tough thankless job. Sometimes to save your sanity help is necessary. – Jessa
- By Andrea: Being a mom is hard but it helps if you keep yourself healthy mentally and physically. I find exercise allows me to be a better mom. Andrea Lavoie) on IG.
- By Cassaundra Kelly “Put you in a bubble and tell you what kind of mother you should be. Just because you aren’t doing things the way others are doesn’t mean you aren’t completely killing it at this motherhood thing.
Bonus! For reading the entire list I’ve included an extra quote as a thank you.
I appreciate you!